Emotional Wounds, or wounds to our soul, include feeling rejected, experiencing betrayal and a myraid of other human experiences. We externalize these experiences, whether as children or adults, and begin to believe lies about ourselves and others. Here are some specific excerpts from my book “Soul Surgeon” on these subjects. You can purchase the book and other helpful resources by clicking on “Resources” on this web page.
- What Happens When We’re Around Unsafe People
- Unsafe People Affect our Ability to Chose Safe People
- What Emotional Wounds Are Common to People?
- Understanding Emotional Wounds
- The Definition of Insanity
- How Many Victims of Sexual Abuse Are in Canada?