Shipping and Returns
Order Processing Information
Most orders are processed within one business day and will generally dispatch the next business day. Digital downloads are sent up shortly after payment is confirmed.
Orders received on holidays or on weekends will not be processed until the next business day
Orders shipping to addresses other than the confirmed credit card billing address may take an additional 2 to 5 days to complete fraud review. Customers should ship to the credit card billing address if urgent shipping is required.
Orders May Ship From Multiple Warehouses
Not all products ship from the same warehouse. Shipping rates are assessed per warehouse, and orders being shipped from multiple warehouses will be assessed multiple shipping charges.
When shipping to the US, Canada and the UK, we may use UPS or Canada Post. Shipping time will depend on the courier we choose.
All items may be returned within 30 days of receipt. After 30 days, customers must contact the product manufacturer to resolve any issues. We do not accept returns under any circumstances for orders after 30 days.
Customers are responsible for paying the return postage costs. We are not responsible for returned items that are lost in transit. For this reason we strongly recommend that you insure your return. Refunds are only issued once the item has been received at our returns processing centres.
We cannot accept returns for digital copies you have downloaded.
Please follow this return procedure to ensure that you receive prompt service. Failure to comply will result in delays in processing your return claim.
Send your items insured and with tracking.
In some situations a restocking fee may be applied. Please note, all special orders, digital products and custom framed art is non-returnable.
All items need to be returned to the correct address within 30 days of receipt.
Returns to be sent to:
Shea Counselling Services
Suite 608, 10216-124 Street
Edmonton AB Canada
Note: Please allow up to 30 days from the time we receive your return for your account to be credited.
Use of the EdmontonCounsellingServices.com website (the “Site”) and the content contained herein (the “Site”) is governed by the terms of this Agreement (the “Agreement”) between you and Shea Counselling Services (“Bookstore”). Your use of this Site constitutes your unconditional agreement to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you must immediately cease using this Site.
1. The Site is subject to protection under copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights owned, controlled or licensed by Bookstore and its affiliates or by third parties. These rights are protected by common law, provincial laws, and Canadian and international laws. Bookstore expressly reserves all rights, titles, and interests in and to all copyrights, trade names, logos, patents and other intellectual property and proprietary rights in and to the Site, including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, and “applets”; the overall “look and feel”, processes, software, technology, and other materials which appear on this Site; and the business processes used to market products and services. You agree that your rights are limited to those granted herein, and you will not acquire any rights except as expressly set forth in this Agreement.
2. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for your use or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mailbombing” or “crashing;” or (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
3. The Site may contain robot exclusion headers. Much of the information on the Site is updated on a regular basis and is proprietary or is licensed to Bookstore by our suppliers and other third parties. You agree not to use any device, technique, software, system or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with, or to otherwise circumvent the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, device, technique, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, scrapers, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate, access or search this Site, other than generally available third party web browsers such as Microsoft Internet Explorer™, Netscape Navigator™, and Mozilla Firefox™. Additionally, you agree that you will not take any action that imposes or may impose (in the sole discretion of us or our suppliers affected by your action) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure, or the bandwidth or infrastructure of the company that hosts this Site, or bypass the robot exclusion headers or other measures on this Site or on the host servers that may be used to prevent or restrict access.
4. Bookstore will not be liable for damages resulting from any failure caused by events beyond its control, by any act of God, such as a power failure, or by any other cause not within the control of Bookstore.
5. If you violate any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement, this Agreement terminates immediately without notice. Bookstore may deny access to the Site to you and anyone claiming by or through you without liability to anyone. Bookstore shall have all additional rights and remedies at law and in equity arising from such violation. Further, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold Bookstore, and its affiliates, suppliers, employees and agents harmless from all claims, actions, losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including attorneys fees) arising out of or relating to any such prohibited use of the Site. If you violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, they have all remedies at law and in equity to enforce their rights against you to the extent applicable arising from your actions.
6. Any delay or failure to act with respect to a breach of this Agreement by you or others does not constitute a waiver and shall not limit such rights with respect to such breach or any subsequent breaches. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State in which Bookstore resides. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the remainder of this Agreement, which shall be given full effect without regard to the invalid portions.
7. This Agreement represents the entire agreement between you and Bookstore regarding the use of the Site.
Copyright © 2011 EdmontonCounsellingServices.com for Shea Counselling Services. All rights reserved.